Navigating the HCM waters can be a challenging and overwhelming process for both small and large organizations. The structure of the human workforce is constantly evolving – how employees learn, where they work from, and the technologies they use are always changing and will continue to change.
More organizations today are also increasing their focus on employee development – implementing new programs and HCM technologies that enable goal setting and performance improvement plans to help employees grow both personally and professionally.
Now more than ever, an organization’s HCM system is the foundation that ensures their employees work smarter, are more productive, and enjoy what they do.
If you’re ready to invest in a new HCM solution but don’t know where to start, Marick Group can help. As a trusted product reseller and consulting partner, we do more than just implement systems. Our certified and cleared specialists offer strategic guidance for every step of the implementation process And we don’t stop there. We also provide critical post-launch training and tech support that organizations need to ensure total implementation success and optimal usage.
Marick offers comprehensive, expert project management support for all stages of HCM system implementation:
- Initiation and Discovery – deployment readiness, system assessment, requirements workshops and documentation
- Design – application configuration, integration/cloud migration mapping, online content development
- Testing – user acceptance testing (UAT) advisory such as planning, script development, onsite support
- Delivery – system implementation, release management, full or staged rollouts
- Post Go-Live Maintenance – managed support including system training, administration, and help desk